• image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
Previous Next

About Us

Carlisle Musical Society History The Society was created in 1928 on the initiative of Charles Eastwood who was the organist and choirmaster of St Cuthbert’s Church.

He was also for many years a teacher of music at Carlisle Grammar School (now part of Trinity School)